Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whenever this mug is on I always watch the last twenty minutes.



When I hear this song I think of loneliness. I think this movie meant a lot to me when it came out. I always remember that time in my life whenever I watch it. The last twenty minutes of this movie are so heart wrenching. It's one of my favorite movie endings. You want them to get back together so bad. But sometimes life doesn't always go like we plan it. It's one of my favorites not because it is happy. But because it is real. It shows how little control we have over our lives. It doesn't end on a fairytale ending but it ends with a new beginning.

2 comments:

Yarita said...

I love this movie too... what breaks my heart more... wilson... omg.... I want wilson to come back home!!!

Paradise said...

This soundtrack reminds me of the boring times in life.