Tuesday, June 29, 2010

General Conference Bullet Points #6

  • This is a good shot of the booth by Steve "oops my bad that's my Nazario"  (Big Pimpin reference)
  • Today was a good day at the booth...kinda boring...
  • Today I got to kick it with the homey A Beezy.  We hit up that Stephen Strasburg jump off.
  • Also shout outs to Natalie Mazo these are my Southern Road dogs
  • When I have kids I am going to bring them to GC and drop them off at a random booth and leave them there all day.  I think that's what good parents do. 
  • Today I walked by a booth that was representing a summer camp.  The lady was talking to a boy who might have been eight or nine years old.  He was saying that he attends a camp in the state he is from.  The lady quickly said "Well my camp is much better then the camp that you go to".  Does anyone else have a problem with that?
  • Logdoinlog, MBleezy, Date Night, Kati (needs a nickname), and Icepherg are coming through tomorrow.  I am pumped to see them.
  • If you are looking for Adventist Pioneer trading cards Pastor Rich has three sets. 
  • Oh shoot!  I missed the bachelorette tonight.  What happened?  Did she leave a guy on a desserted island?  I got to know!
  • Does anyone have any questions about GC that I can address in my next bullet points segment.  Cause if you can't tell Big Rich is running out of the funny fast.  I need inspiration.

10 comments:

Paradise said...

-Why doesn't Nathalie comment? You know she looks at the blog.
-My camp was way tighter than whoever that was.
-A Beezy cut his teeth in the one-tweezy.
-Wait a second, isn't it the middle of the summer now? That lady doesn't have a camp.

Logan said...

-the only camp that gets out that early is kulaqua.. we shoot from the hip here.. it is better.

brittany said...

dang that Vdub bus is pretty kickin.
u missed a good show last night too...somebody got in trouble with his girlfriend..yep and next week is finna be right.
FIND LUDACRIS!!! (ur goal the last 5 days) FOCUS

Melissa R said...

Nathalie and Adam!!! Aww I miss those guys.
I'll be honest, my boss cracked funnier jokes about GC in her mass email too everyone here. You do need new material.

Anonymous said...

1. I know adventists smell, what do 400,000 of them smell like? I imagine a mix of MorningStar Griller grease and Special K Loaf.

2. was the rock climbing wall some kind of "end times" preparation thing?

3. you got that new Jaime Jorge remix?

Yarita said...

I'm am digging that VW!!!! Classic...

I Imagine it smelled more like striples and saved

Unknown said...

I can imagine the Union College recruiting meeting now:

"Hey, let's look at Sunset Lake Summer Camp's website...Ah! A VW bus in their theme!! NICE!!! THAT is what we should do for our GC booth!!"

Yes, folks- even the colleges & universities steal this summer camp's ideas! Yes, it is THAT good. I'd dare to call out the posers, but...by reppin SS of L, I dare to share. :p

(This is where Big Rich tags my comment: haters gunna hate)

Emily Ceeezzyy said...

oh and thanks for giving the people what they want-- aka, the picture of the booth for ME! :)

Emily Carlson said...

i love nathalie. if she worked for union she would be my favorite recruiter in the world. or at least the adventist colleges. but alas, she does not, so your reign in safe, richard.

AB said...

Them pictures is nice.

And the GC is hoppin and my feet hurt from standing at the booth all day.

And Cohutta Springs is the best camp ever.