Wednesday, June 30, 2010

General Conference Bullet Points #7

  • Yes that is a picture of Jeff Fogelquist.  Union College's biggest Laker's fan of all time.  Sorry Ed.  Jeff has a Lakers velcro wallet.  I know your not parting with your Mr. T wallet so Jeff has you here.
  • Today Del Delker killed the King's Heralds record time on the rock wall. 
  • Today a man asked me if Union made the VW Bus.  I did not have an answer for that question
  • There are so many people that walk up to me and tell me that they had the same VW bus.  Did VW only sell to Adventists?
  • If Adventists were the only people that bought VW busses then how did the hippies get them?
  • Today Jacque Smith and I were talking about Adventist Celebs.  One of our favorite topics.  We named a top 3.  Little Richard, Take 6, and Jen Enos.
  • That was the group that doesn't claim to be Adventist.  The group that does claim to be Adventist is Mark Finley, Doug Bachelor, and Jen Enos.
  • Jen Enos does not have to explain herself to you.
  • Today as we were closing up the booth everyone broke into a rendition of "Slinga Da Ink".  That song will never get old.
  • Speaking of never gets old Del Delker is making me a poor man.  I have to stop gambling with Pastor Rich at the rock wall.

4 comments:

Paradise said...

-Hippies make good Adventists
-I want to know if the King's Heralds record on the climbing wall was just one of them, or the whole group.
-Jen Enos won't say whether or not she is an Adventist. Jen Enos doesn't do labels.

Melissa R said...

You stepped up the funny. Props to you.
Also, way to sneak the Whites in there. Too bad you weren't with us to take gangsta pics with E.G.W. in Michigan!

Anonymous said...

- this explains Del Delker's massive quads. Thank you.

- one of my FAVORITE things to yell at intramurals after I graduated from union was" foGELLLLQUISTTTT!!" and pump my fist in the air like he had thwarted one of my evil plans. I didn't recognize him without his Samaki Walker jersey or his "gold" hair. Much props to a fellow Laker fan.

- yo did you see Enos' shout-out to you on Twitter?

Heather said...

Good reviews, Rich. You should post more pictures of the Union booth so we can compare it to others (though we already know who wins).

Also, I'm not sure if there's a Review and Herald booth/bookstore, but I wrote a book called, "Honestly, I'm Struggling" and it should be out for sale. You should check it out.