Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Rich Bullets

  • So I'm up late watching this KU game.  Just finished watching the Chiefs game.  That's the last time it will be mentioned.
  • We played our first CVC church league basketball game tonight.  This is how it went.
  • Shout out to D Cress.  He was holding down in the paint.  
  • Drew Mekelburg had 4 threes and had a good all around game.
  • Michael Paradise led our team with 22 points and six out nine threes.  He has never done this before.  did he use up all his threes in the first game?
  • IPT Da Foo was perfect from the field.  And yes he did throw a no look inbounds pass.  
  • I crossed some old dudes...you kno da deal.
  • We ended up winning by about 13 points.  I think we got about 3 rebounds total in the game.  We aint tall but you got to guard us.
  • As I am typing this Tyler Palko just threw another interception.  
  • Isn't everybody glad that they will be able to follow church league action on LTP???!!!
  • Ok I said I wouldn't mention this.  But did they have to call it a laugher?  Ok they probably did.

No comments: