Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I'm looking forward to Nov 13-20

  • The Chiefs play on Monday Night Football next week.  So technically I am not looking forward to them playing this week.  I also am not looking forward to them playing next week.  It's the Patriots.  

  • By now it is obvious that the Chiefs are not good.  at the beginning of the year I predicted 9-7.  I'm now predicting 6-10.  But I am not really sure who we are going to beat.  Not really interested in talking about it.  

  • In other sports news the Kansas Jayhawks are playing the Kentucky Wildcats on national television on Tuesday night.  November 15 is also Mikeydise's birthday.  So I want my boy to have a happy birthday and I want to beat them wildcats.  Tuesday I will fill you in on what I think Kansas is going to do this season.  

  • Two books are coming out this week that should be in the mail coming to my house.  

  • Modern Warfare 3 is really hard.  I suck at it.

  • If you are on Flickr hit me up.
  • No comments: