Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I'm looking forward to for the week of Nov 27-Dec 3

  • Well I just finished watching this Chiefs game...I like Todd Haley.  I can't lie to myself.  But he is going to be fired.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe at the end of the season.  D Bowe displayed some bootsyness on that last play.  Frustrating.
  • We have a city league game tomorrow.  Church leage tryna go 2-0.  Will IPT da foo bring that A game?  Will Mitch Seltman step up?
  • UC Warriors have home games on Tuesday and Saturday night.  Support them dudes.
  • I'm thinking about making new LTP T shirts.  Imma need yall's opinions.  That's later this week.  
  • My dude Jamie is coming to put on a concert Wednesday night.  But I have a city league game that night as well.  Concert or hoop?  
  • I hope everybody has an awesome week back from break.  Come and holler at me on the fif flo

No comments: