Thursday, November 24, 2011

Richard Talks him self off a ledge bulletpoints

  • KU lost to Duke in the Maui invitational tonight.  
  • It looked like the refs missed a few calls down the stretch but that isn't why KU lost.
  • Duke made plays KU didn't...even though if those mugs were kinda lucky.
  • I could be upset or look at it how I should.
  • There a few things that hurt us by losing this game.  We might drop a wee bit in the ranks and we might not get as high of a seed that we want in the Tourney in March.
  • But I say who cares.  Most likely KU is a top 10 team.  I say we get a 3 or a 4 seed.
  • We want a higher seed so we have an easier road to the final four.
  • Well it doesn't get much easier then last year and we still didn't get in.
  • Also this was non conference.  If this was Baylor or Mizzou I'd be way more upset.  
  • Guess I'll just have to watch football and drown my sorrows in 16 pieces of NaTaTa's Pecan Pie.

No comments: