Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

  • Ok I'll admit it.  I have a guilty pleasure and it's called Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  I know many of you hate the show and I know many of you have never watched an episode and i'm not telling you that you should watch it.  But for some reason I like it.  After this divorce I have been extremely interested in how this season will play out.  I'm sure it will get huge ratings.  NaTaTa watched the first episode last night as I was watching Keeping Up With Tyler Palko.  So I didn't get to see it.  Its just passed midnight and I am sitting here in the cave ready to give you guys some bullets.
  • Show just started and it is a recap of all the Kim Divorce news.  It has all the tabloid covers and a quick shot of Kim explaining herself.  Then 8 WEEKS EARLIER flashes up on the screen.  OOOO WEEEE! We finna find out what happened.  
  • All I have ever seen of Kris Humphries on TV is him playing basketball.  And not very well at that.  Roy Williams recruited this guy to come play at Kansas.  Word on the street is that none of the KU players liked him at all because he was super cocky. Roy stopped recruiting him after that. After seeing him on the screen for just a few seconds I can tell that I'm not really going to like this guy.  I think the perfect word to describe Kris Humphries is Oaf.  
  • I think one of my favorite things about shows on the E channel is that whenever they go to a location they show about 7 seconds of the city or place that they are in.  When they show New York I always get excited.  If you have read this blog for any amount of time you would know that New York is my favorite city to visit.  Whenever they show those clips I like to see if I have been in any of those locations.  Whenever I spot a familiar spot I'll say "Natalie I've been there".  She usually replies "I know babe you have told me that before".    
  • Ok Scott Dissick makes his first appearance on the new season.  I think one of the main reasons I started watching this show is because two summers ago as I was walking down 5th Ave I saw Scott wearing some now and later gator gucci loafers.  He seemed like a real jerk.  We followed him for about 10 blocks until he walked into the Gucci store.  We didn't go in there cause we po.
  • Wow seeing Kris standing next to Kim is crazy.  It's like seeing me standing next to Natalie except  imagine me being eight inches taller (Natalie and Kim Kardashian are the same height).
  • They went to Avril Lavigne's clothing line show.  That is all.
  • I don't know about you guys but getting married and then moving into an apartment with another family with a baby doesn't seem ideal to me.  
  • On a serious note alot of the beginning of this show is pointing out how Kim and Kris have never lived with each other before and how that will affect their marriage.  I hate how people think that living with each other is the answer to figuring out if you should get married.  You could write a whole book on how that is a terrible idea.  Here are some quick stats and then back to making fun of this show.  
  • More than eight out of ten couples who live together will break up either before the wedding or afterwards in divorce.
  • About 45 percent of those who begin cohabiting, do not marry. Another 5-10 percent continue living together and do not marry.
  • Couples who do marry after living together are 50% more likely to divorce than those who did not.
  • Only 12 percent of couples who have begun their relationship with cohabitation end up with a marriage lasting 10 years or more.
  • A Penn State study reports that even a month’s cohabitation decreases the quality of the couple’s relationship.
  • Ok back to the show.
  • This is the show so far:  sit, go to a party, sit go to a fashion show, sit and talk, sit, paparazzi, go get your hair done. I love this show.
  • 1st sign of trouble Kris stepped on Kim's pedicured toe.  Marriage isn't as easy as you thought Mrs. Kardashian/Humphries.
  • Now Kris isn't pumped about being at this party.  This could get ugly.
  • Now Kortney and Scott are having their usual drama.  We all know what that is all about.  Right people?  Right?  Nobody watches this but me?  
  • This blog is goin down hill.
  • Scott rollin down 5th in the Maybach.  This will be over soon.
  • Kris just walked into their Naked Yoga session.  Oh reality tv.
  • Kris and Kim having a fight about the naked guy in front of Kim's friends.  I don't know if I'm painting this picture very well.
  • The naked yoga has sent Kris into a tailspin.  Kris finna leave New York and head for Minnesota to train for the season.  Or so he says.  Bro...just chill...hang out with yo wife.  Or don't I don't know.  Marriage is hard when you tryna train for that NBA!  I'm not a scientist but I don't think this is a good move on Kris part.  I don't predict this marriage will last much longer.
  • Alright yall I don't know if I'm going to do this again.  But we'll see.  Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

After reading this blog I'm disappointed in myself.

ShelbysMouth said...

this is my favotite blog post..ever. also i love kris humphries and i love that he dumped clothes all over her clean space, except that now i am really sick of her complaining about her unclean space. i love the kardashians,and i love blog posts about the kardashains.also i spent 10 minutes trying to figure out if finna meant finally or fixing to.. i still dont know.