Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things I'm lookng foward to Nov 20-27

  • This is probably my favorite week of the year.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  This year we going to Kansas City!
  • Speaking of Kansas City, we play on MNF tonight against the Patriots.  I'm excited to see what Tyler Palko has in store for us.  Final score prediction Patriots 38 Chiefs 10
  • After that the Jayhawks are playing Georgetown in the Maui Invitational.  Final score prediction Georgetown 59 Jayhawks 72
  • Before all of that CVC has a church league basketball game.  This will be the first organized game of basketball that I've played with Mikeydise since 2005.  Last time we played together he had 18 pts and I had 35.  This time I want to be alive at halftime.  He wants to not injure himself.  Leggo CVC church team!
  • Black Friday this week!  Trying to get some kicks!  Maybe some deals!
  • Also I have a funny cool surprise coming up later this week.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: