Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bullets

  • Today I was explaining to NaTaTa the Monday Night Football commercial of the Patriots and Chiefs game.  It showed all patriots and barely even mentioned who they were playing.  Natalie says "The Chiefs are playing on Monday Night Football again?  How did that happen?"  I explain how we won the division and people thought we might be pretty good again.  Her response "Well they should have asked me,  I would have told them not to even think of it, my husband likes the Chiefs"
  • Played my first city league basketball game tonight.  Eric Warfield is in my league...nobody know who that is?  Anyone?  Cornerback for the Chiefs in the Vermiel era...anyone?
  • I was hoopin for a guy who hasn't broken a sweat since two days before fall break.

2 comments:

Seth G. said...

Was this on Josh's team? They probably still reverantly talk about my city league days. Now I don't even know what basketball or physcial exercise is....I'm so fat.

C.Guty said...

Nat is awesome!