Monday, December 20, 2010

Bulletpoints

  • The Chiefs beat St. Louis today.  Last two games of the season are at Arrowhead.
  • If I could have one true Christmas wish it would be for all the children all around the world to sing together in peace and harmony.
  • But if I were to have two Christmas wishes the first would of course be about the children and the second would be that the Chiefs win two games and get into the playoffs.
  • If I could have three Christmas wishes the first would be the stupid kids singing the second would be the playoffs and the third would be that the playoff game wasn't on Sabbath so I could go to it.
  • Zack Grienke got traded today.  He is now going to win 7 Cy Young's in a row.  I hope he does.
  • Only a couple of days left to get your videos in.
  • This is a video of my main man Josh Selby hitting the go ahead bucket in his first game as a Jayhawk.  Holla!
  • The campus is empty and so is my heart.

1 comment:

Melissa R said...

That last point made me sad. I know the feeling.