Thursday, December 30, 2010

LTP pics of the year











2010 was the first year that I had an ok camera. I took alot of pictures. It was hard to come up with my favorites. These are the 10 that stood out to me the most.

10. This is a picture of my girl Abigail "Young Money" Adams on the beach at Broken Arrow Ranch. She was in a few LTP pics this year and is one of my favorite people. I love the way the lake looks in this picture.

9. Max was a good kid and he was very excited to see me. I was only able to be around him for an hour. But in that hour Aaron had to send him to the corner for a moment. I can't wait to show him this picture when he gets older.

8. At the beginning of the school year we went down to the capital and then started walking downtown. On the way there we saw a Catholic church. We wandered inside and everybody spread out and sat in silence for a second. This is Michael Beans.

7. This is my favorite "I captured that mug" moment. Samantha looks awesome and Teresa being in the picture makes it that much better.

6. If you haven't been to Lee's Chicken near Pioneers Park...don't worry about it. This picture is up in the old office. This is the only pictue on LTP that was taken by someone I don't know. The waitress at the chicken joint knew what she was doin.

5. This shot was taken by NaTaTa right before we left Seth and Mary's wedding. I think we were talking about the Union College Warriors Basketball season.

4. Izaby da Baby is the official baby of LTP.

3. Right before we piled in the van to go on a recruiting trip I saw Zelda's suitcase and I knew we had to take a picture with it. This was taken outside of Centralia Missouri.

2. After we left the zoo we were walking back to the car and we saw the mural. We took some of my favorite pictures that day. I think they define what 2010 is to me. These are my people.

1. I walked under the clocktower and shot this mug.

2 comments:

Yarita said...

Well what I did was a waste of time LOL... and I like the ones that i picked way better....

Anonymous said...

I like the huggy love one, my brotha. And little Purkeypile is an awesome pic too.