Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My top ten IPT pictures of 2010












I didn't tell IPT that I was going to do this. I hope he doesn't mind. If he does then he's a punk. This is my way of saying thanks for being dope. Sometimes Ed and I will get together and talk about stuff. Most of the stuff we talk about I like to blog about ,movies, photography, basketball, why women love us and men want to be us. Ed and I are both secretly nerds, well its a secret that i'm a nerd. He is a great photographer that is always finding out ways to be better. I respect that. He has so many awesome pictures that it was hard for me to pick favorites. I just cruised his facebook page and picked my favorites from his different albums.

10. I picked this picture because I'm in it. Hey everybody is a little narcissitic. I like this picture so much that it is the main picture in my office. I like it cause I look like a thug. I like the way NaTaTa looks in it. If you haven't noticed there are not alot of pictures of NaTaTa and myself together in pictures. Thats because I am always taking the pictures. We were really grateful that IPT hooked us up with pictures this year.
9. That's just a dope picture.
8. I love this picture because of the expression on Mr. Roehl's face and because it reminds me of how terrible a winter 09-10 was. It also doesn't hurt that he has his hand in his jacket like he is about to bust the pistola on someone.
7. That's just cute.
6. This picture actually won awards. That is Taumi and Steven Baker.
5. This mug is great.
4. This picture makes me feel like this was the dopest wedding of all time. It takes me there.
3. I think Livy and I look at the world in the same way.
2. Million Dollar Baby
1. I don't know exactly how Ed's year went but I hope this is the picture that represents it. Congrats on being a daddy Ed.

3 comments:

Melissa R said...

IPT does good work. Props to you, Ed!

Anonymous said...

whoa, whoa, whoa! what a great surprise. thanks man, you're too kind. It's great to get props from fellow photographers.

Secret Nerds. Well, now I gotta change all of my online passwords. Thanks.

I really like the pic of you and NaTaTa too. It's like a cover for a TuPac romance movie, like Poetic Justice, Lincoln Nebraska stylee.

Thanks again, my brotha. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes, of course, it's been a fantastic year of fatherhood—a blessing. 78% less PS3 time, but worth it. Thank you.