Thursday, December 16, 2010

Songs of the year.

This is a list of my favorite songs of 2010.  Now the song might have come out before 2010 but 2010 is the year that I liked it.  So don't get technical on your boy.  When I look back to this year these will be the songs I remember.  It was a good one.

20.  Baby- Justin Bieber ft Luda
Bieber set it off in 2010
19. Lissie-Everywhere I go
1st depressing jam on the list.
18. Liztomania- Phoenix
When I want to feel good.
17.  Help Yourself- Sad Brad Smith
A NaTaTa go to jammy.
16. Waving Flag-Knaan
This song is the only reason I watched the Word Cup.  I barely watched it.
15.  Hot N Fun- N.E.R.D
Feel good song of the year.
14.  All I do is win- DJ Khaled
The go to jam in the 96 Cammy.  Plus I hear Mrs Ferguson loves this one.
13. Bed Intruder- Antoin Dodson
Hide yo kids
12. Heartbreak warfare- John Mayer
I love depressing songs.
11.  Chicken Fried -Zac Brown Band
I was also raised underneath the shade of a Georgia pine
10. Dog Days Are Over- Florence and the Machine
Dope-a-lopest song of the year.
9. Up  All Night- Drizzy
"whole crew's in here  cause I don't really know who imma lose this year"
8. Airstream Song- Miranda Lambert
NaTaTa influenced this mug
7.Beautiful things- Gungor
BMA weekend
6.  Kings and Queens- 30 seconds to Mars
Also my favorite video of 2010
5. Dark Fantasy Kanye West
I have heard this song more then any other song in the last month
4.Pursuit of Happiness- Kid Cudi
A go to jam in the 96 Camry
3. The Only Exception- Paramore
Makes me think of the homies.
2. Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap
This is the song of the year for me.
1.  Eenie Meanie- Justin Bieber Sean Kingston
Probably one of the dopest times of 2010.  ATL. Buckhead.  Mella's pop's car. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong work.

Melissa R said...

I'm glad Bed Intruder made the cut.

The Bishop™ said...

Big Rich, you get SERIOUS props for "Sweet Disposition" & "The Only Exception".