Saturday, December 25, 2010

LTP Contest Champion!!!

Because of the many of videos that were sent in it was very tough to pick a winner of the first ever contest at LTP. These were the three finalists.

Ted and Miriam were up for first place but their video is way longer then the two minute time allotment. Still a good effort.

Untitled from Yami Jing on Vimeo.

Mikeydise came in with a noble effort. Good enough to get second place. I had decided a couple days ago that 2nd place would receive 25 dollars. Congrats Michael. Since you haven't paid me nothin for that LTP I will just consider us even. Isiah is Da Future!!!


What can I say Melissa Mac came with it. I would like to mention that this was the first entry and it gets first prize. Mel Macphee is LTP Person of the year. She proved that mug with this video. Thanks for being awesome Mel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snap. This was a contest fo sho! Ted's got some pipes on him. McPhee's air freshener put it over the top right? Paradise is twice as nice!

Melissa R said...

Heck yeah! I couldn't wait til I got home so I checked this mug on my phone. I may have done a fist pump woohoo combo!

Unknown said...

Hey, Rich- maybe your New Year's resolution for 2011 should be to work more so that you don't have to pass along a gift you already received as the prize and can actually afford real prizes for more LTP contests!!! Then again, if you did that...there wouldn't be as many posts. Seriously, I loved the contest videos (I think more because I actually know these peeps) and perhaps I'll actually submit somethin' next time. Merry Christmas Big Rich!!! Here's to more LTP fresh bloggin' in 2011!!

Melissa R said...

I didn't get to watch the other videos until this morning. Man...I'm feeling even more honored. Good work guys!!! (Any chance we can see any other entry videos at some point?)

Melissa R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan said...

Melissa why did you film this in your car..? I like how we made eye contact throughout the entire song.. very personal.

Yarita said...

I'm sooo sad I couldn't enter in the contest... I had a really great idea... maybe for the next contest... who knows.... sad thing is... NOW i have the time for it... maybe I was thinking too big... but either way.... i'll save it for next time... congrats guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Props to Pastor Paradise fo reppin da SPRAAAAANGS.
I feel a collaboration in the near future...