Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NaTaTa 10 favorite pics.











































I love my wife and I think she is beautiful. These are my 10 favorite pictures of her this year.

10. I love how she looks so happy to be leaving the New York City Subway.
9. Sabbath afternoon
8. When I'm on the road and I want to show people a picture of what my wife looks like this is the one I choose.
7. This was taken in Central Park. If you watch SNL and you saw video with Akon and Andy Samburg in Central Park you will see these stairs in the background.
6. Another Sabbath afternoon straight stuntin on fools
5. Mella took this one at my birthday party that she threw me.
4. Natalie hates this picture. I love it. I put it in my office. It's on top of the Rockerfeller Center.
3. This picture was taken after we walked three miles into Brooklyn. Her feet were hurtin and she was not happy. But she is always beautiful.\
2. These last three are in my office. This one was taken under a bridge on Brush Creek a couple blocks from the Plaza in Kansas City.
1. NaTaTa is Malcom X. Please don't mess with her.

3 comments:

Melissa R said...

I have no idea why Natalie hates that picture...she looks beautiful! :)

lilly ruth said...

I love all these, and I love her more! Thanks for loving my sister!

Yarita said...

Your wife is HOT