Friday, December 24, 2010

Mella top ten pictures of the year










There is only one person that works at lovestopicnic.com. The one and only Mariela Cosentino has been working hard for a long time on this Blee O G. She does many things for the blog. She takes many pictures for this thing and she has always seemed really happy to do it. I am proud to call her my colleague and friend. Sometimes before I hand her the camera I like to give her words of wisdom (she doesn't listen to me cause my wisdom is stupid). I look her in the eyes and say "There is a moment out there, capture that mug" She took alot of awesome pictures this year and here are my favorites.

10. The Funky Cold Medina as Zeus
9. This is a great picture of the Homey Bleezy. This is just her personality. She just ran up and got to the top of that thing. I was on the ground yelling at her to be careful.
8. Zelda and Shelbi are roommates and pals. This mug was taken while we were sitting around waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be ready.
7. Another picture of Bleezy. We are on the sidewalk right outside the Coca Cola factory in Atlanta.
6. You may think this is funny but its my life and its not.
5. I don't hug very much but when I do please believe that mug is awkward like whoa. That's when you know you are friends. When you can smile through an awkward hug. This was graduation day.
4. Momma and Daughter
3. This is Ice's balloon right after I accidentally let it go at the handshake. Ma bad Ice.
2. I took them to Stone Mountain to watch the laser show.
1. Before we saw the laser show we climbed to the top of the mountain. Mella captured this mug and it is now in my officina. I think its a great picture and I think she did a great job this year. If she keeps pumping my gas I might keep her on for second semester.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the balloon pic. Would Mella sell it to me? Seriously.

The last pic of you and Log makes me want to have friends again.

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS MY BALLOON!

Logan said...

...I agree with Ed..

Mariela Laura said...

RICARDO: you're the best boss, fa real.
IPD: for you, i have a special deal.
i've been practicing my gas pumping and i think i've earned second semester.
mellanoma, out.