Monday, December 27, 2010

Chiefs Bullet Points

  • 7 for 7 at Arrowhead for JoJo and your boy!
  • Today we were joined by the kid Mikeydise.
  • The guy next to me was so drunk that he came all the way back around to making sense.
  • Is it weird that I eat the hotdogs that I get at the Chiefs game in the bathroom?  Its the only warm place around.
  • Today we matched our win total over the last three years.
  • When the Chargers lost to the Bengals we were all watching in a restaurant.   I got up and started walking around like Rocky after running up the stairs.  Nobody else did anything.
  • OH YEAH almost forgot.  CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!!!
  • On the way home NaTaTa let me listen to some sports radio.  This is love.
  • I can tell that she is really happy for me and the Chiefs.  
  • Chiefs get a home playoff game.  I have no doubt that it will be on the Sabbath.  


1 comment:

lilly ruth said...

My poor poor Titans...THEY SUCKED! Congratulations though...KC earned it!