Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favorite movies of 2010

10. The Black Swan: Saw this mug last week. It was beautiful...and creepy.



9. Shutter Island: Didn't forget that I pumped this mug up earlier in the year. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it was still great. Leonardo Dicaprio is easily my favorite actor.



8. Tangled: This movie made me feel good.



7. The Other Guys: This movie was stupid. It will be getting watched alot at my crib.


6. The Fighter: Christian Bale only takes parts where he changes his voice or loses 30 pounds. Amazing performance. Marky Mark has been one of my faves since "The Big Hit"


5. The Town: I hear someone say that if the Japanese knew that Michael Bay was going to make that terrible movie they wouldn't have attacked Pearl Harbor. This movie directed by Ben Affleck almost makes up for it...almost. Mobster flicks always rate up there with me.


4. True Grit: NaTaTa saw this twice. That's big. Coen bros aren't making it fair for others.


3. The Social Network: This trailer puts it all the way up here. These last three movies were really hard for me to decide. Any of them could have been #1 for me. I can't wait to see this again. David Fincher is my boy (Director).


2. Toy Story 3: I walked out of this movie thinking that it was the best movie I had seen in a long time. I welled up in this mug...welled.


1. Inception: Like I said any of these top 3 could have been #1. But LTP would explode if this wasn't #1.

No comments: