Tuesday, July 28, 2009

#42 The Big Lebowski, 1998

This is definitely an aquired taste. But the people that love this movie LOVE this movie. It has what you would call a cult following. There are so many sware words in this movie there are also so many amazing moments. It has a couple of the best characters created for cinema. Mainly the "Dude" and "Walter". If you have this movie you have to watch it expecting something wierd that you might not be able to understand the first time that you see it. It is a Coen Bros movie so it has their dark humor. It seems like everybody dies in their movies. Its hilarious check it out for yourself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, apparently I hadn't been to your blog for a while, I just saw this!

This is one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time.

This movie gives me the good L.A. feelings. My favorite scene is when they take Donnie's ashes to the sea.

Good times. I gots to get this on Blu-ray. Today, even!

-ed

I'm not posting a lot just cause you gave me props. Ok, I am.