Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spotlight on secret follower Chase Tikker

My blog has grown these last couple months. Its credibility has risen with the help of some big name secret followers. Today I want to spotlight my real boy Chase Tikker. He goes by alot of names. A few to his face. Tik, C Tik, Mr. Never wear the same thing twice, 50, Feezy, Ferrari, F 50, The Newcomer of this summer. Yeah you have heard of him. He also has a reputation on the court for blazing by you with a blinding first step. Word on the street one night at late night he hooped on cats. Right now he is kickin it in the Inland Empire. So if you are a single lady and you are lookin for a good time Holler at Chase. He is probably the chillest cat I know. Just look at this picture. Ryan Barnett obviously flustered at the picture while Chase is cool as the other side of the pillow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I would like to thank Rich, aka the Original 50 F Baby. Without him, none of "me" would be possible. He helped groomed me into the fine young gentle-hood you see today. I would also like to thank the Academy, namely, the Mile High one, aka the school of hard knocks... It taught me sleep with one eye open and don't ever quit gettin' them bills. Thanks for the shout-out, Rich. Life-long follower, 1500 miles away...

-Feezy