Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yowit check this Top 10 college Albums 10 to 1

Honorable Mention Handsome boy Modeling school, I won't go into the details but I know all about the secret garden








10. Illmatic Nas, This album is a classic. It isn't that long running about 50 minutes but every song is a classic










9. John Denver's greatest hits, country roads take me home








8. God's Son Nas, What you up to? The cops gon bust you









7. Black Album Jigga, Allow me to reintroduce myself









6. Late Registration Yeezy, Says she wants diamonds I took her to Ruby Tuesdays







5. Blueprint H to the Izzo, Best Jay Z album









4. Get Lifted John Legend, Michael Paradises favorite album








3. Welcome Back Mase, Aaron Purkeypile's favorite album. I think we are the only people to have heard it









2.Beautiful Letdown Switchfoot, At least three times a week







1. College Dropout Kanye West, Every single night cause this is family business

1 comment:

Miriam said...

John Denver is shirtless on that album cover. urgh.