Friday, July 31, 2009

#39 Batman, 1989

Its hard to explain how much I love this movie. Batman is by far my favorite superhero. This movie was also the first PG13 movie that my parents let me watch. I remember begging my mom to let me see it. I watched it over and over again. I think I rented this movie 7 or 8 times growing up. Whenever I was at blockbuster and I couldn't think of anything to watch this was my go to rental. My sister and I have memorized scenes of dialouge in this movie. Whenever we made a movie at home using our beat up video camera we always used the music from this movie as the soundtrack. I still think Michael Keaton was a great Batman. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker. I really like Batman Returns too I just couldn't find a spot for it on this list. Here is some rare footage that you can't find anywhere (except youtube) of a documentary that they made about the making of this movie.

No comments: