Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog follower spotlight of the Day Ed Mejia

Being funny is alot like baseball. There are your power hitter comedians. They go for the homerun laugh. But just like your power hitters in baseball they strike out alot. There are also guys that are funny for average. These are the type of people that consistently make you chuckle. My man Ed is like the Tony Gwynn of funny dudes. I rarely have a chance to talk to this guy but I really think he is one of the funniest guys on the internet. His Bulletin updates rarely miss. I think he has also had the most comments on my blog. That means alot to a dude from south KC. And since I mentioned Chase's blazing speed let me say something basketball wise about my man Ed. He never saw a no look pass that he did not like. Actually he never saw a normal bounce/chest pass that he could not turn into a no look pass. The homey Ed once did a no look in bounds pass after a bucket. You could say he is the the Oscar De La Hoya of the hardwood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have my occasional Kirk Gibson hobbling through the funny bases moment. If I hit one out of the park it's because I'm juicin' like big papi.

I no-look everything. I didn't even look at Senia's face when got married. But the message got delivered. Believe you me!

It's really that I'm uncomfortable with eye-contact on the court. I'm usually attracted to my teammates. Sexually, even. Well not sexually.

Thanks for the props brotha-man. The feelings are mutual. I'm kind of a funny-person connoisseur (I can't spell) and you're blinzog is exceptionally entertaining. I live vicariously through you and I hope my soon to be born mix-race child is as precious and precocious as you.

Word. Let's beat each other up after the Chiefs/Raider game Sept 20.

-ed "little papi" mejia

Anonymous said...

Haha, I like the no look part. Swish!

-J. Henny