Friday, July 17, 2009

#54 Moulin Rouge, 2001

I happen to know alot of dudes that like this movie. I am one of them. One time in college I got up to my room and Mark Murrill and I threw it in and watched it together. He is happily married and is about to have a baby and so am I without the baby. So I don't want to hear it. If you are hating on this movie and you haven't seen it and you are a guy do yourself a favor and watch it. This movie takes me back to the year 2001 when I first saw it at the Seltman's house. I did not like it. But I watched it again and I kept wanting to hear the songs. It was actually one of the first dvd's I bought when I started my collection. So hate all you want. here are my two favorite songs from the movie.



1 comment:

mwmurrill said...

Way to call me out like that! I do remember that day though and will cherish it forever. Man I love the Elephant Song.